Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Missed Class

You know...I truly hate it when I miss class. It just feels like I am cheating for some reason. Its all because the "professors" have programmed us to think that missing classes that we are paying for is an egregious error on our part...and for that we must perish.

Except that it wasn't the professors that programmed me that way. It was my beautiful mother.

So now after 1 missed class, 1 full class, and 1 half class (I hate it when teachers do that too. It gives me too much time to go get a giant cinnamon roll and a fruit cup to make it seem healthier) here I am in the computer lab waiting for SBC global to let me log in to my e-mail account and looking at an e-mail of kittens and bunnies.

I just don't know if life could get too much more exciting. The only way it could was if George Clooney walked in RIGHT NOW!

Which he didn't. So oh well.

No comments: