Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pop Culture Cult...

I have decided to give the blog a more definite focus. I love pop culture, so I feel like that is what I should focus on.

When thinking about writing about pop culture, I decided to go ahead and look up the actual definition. I was actually a bit surprised at the answer.

According to Dictionary.com, Pop Culture, or popular culture, is basically patterns of human activity that give shit meaning.

That's it. I was looking for something deeper. But Pop Culture is really just a way of passing the buck when it comes to why people act the way they act...for example why people are SO infatuated with the octomom.

All pop culture boils down to is human nature. We like freaky things, freaky people, and freaky sex.

The focus of this blog will now relate to popular culture (which it kind of did already) and will look closely at how people act and why by analyzing text, videos...you name it.

So let's start talking about it.

1 comment:

PlayerTwo811 said...

And acts of evil is very alluring to humans. Not doing it, but more of just understanding it.